শুক্রবার, ১০ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০২১


I will do 15 photo background removal by 5 USD

About This service

Hello Dear,

Thanks for viewing my gig


This Gig is with Unlimited Revisions!


I am an expert on Image Background removal which is a part of Graphics Design. I did complete over 300k+ Image Background remove Other marketplaces During last 5 years. So think how i am expert on this sector. The Image background remove also known as Make image white background, Image background eraser, transparent image, clipping path etc.

Attention Please:

For Jewelry Images, Cycles, Plants or Net images, Please message me before placing the order.


How I Remove Background:

  1. I am use Adobe Photoshop
  2. Then I open the image on it 
  3. I am use clipping path the product image for making the edge very smooth.
  4. Then Load path the Clipping Path and remove the background.
  5. I make it as your requirement as Transparent PNG, PSD, JPEG, or TIFF


Retouch:

Retouch images to look better (sometimes some little spots or a little dust can make your product ugly. So, if they can be removed, your product would look amazing!)


Image Resizing:  

(camera that is very big, so they will need to fit your website)

Your images would be safe, would never be use in any promotions.


Thanks a lot

Cutout247


15 IMAGE

15 Image Background Remove+JPG+ With clipping Path PSD+TIFF+Transparent PNG If you want

1 Day Delivery
Unlimited Revisions
  • Source File
  • High Resolution
  • Commercial Use
For order Please click on Order now button




কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন